Laguna Eyewear gladly extends a one year defective warranty from the date of purchase on all Eyewear. We are happy to repair or replace, upon our inspection, any factory defect, provided the damage can not be attributed to normal wear and tear.
We create timeless designs that will not go out of style. Send us back any pair of Laguna Eyewear sunglasses or readers to be adjusted, polished and tightened. For a flat fee of $55, we will replace your lenses and send them back to you. Note that ground shipping cost will be included in the charge. Please allow up to 14 business days for completion of all repairs. * For discontinued or out of stock styles we will offer an exchange for glasses within the same price range.
If your glasses are damaged by something other than the result of normal wear, we will send you a quote for a minor repair fee. Accidental breakage of frames and scratched lenses are not covered by warranty, but we are happy to service such repairs for a minor repair fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original sales receipt or proof of purchase, including purchase date and retailer information.
- An explanation of the frame defect or how the frame was damaged.
- Your full contact details including: name, address, telephone number, as well as your email address.
- Proper return address.
- Shipping paid in full. We do not accept returns on COD.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please email us at email@example.com to obtain an RA number. Packages without an RA number will be returned to the sender.